cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cinema

Discussions

STRETCH (2014) incorrect age rating

It's down as a 12 yet it's clearly a 15. It contains strong language, violence, grisly images, sex, and drug use. I've posted about incorrect age ratings in the past, but this is one of the few where the movie is rated lower than it should be.

Taking unauthorised payments

Hi there I've been using now TV for a while now and every month I would get a payment taking out of my bank account but from the 4/01/16 I got payments taking out from the 15/01/16 then the 29/01/16 18/02/16 29/02/16 as you can see this is not the sa...

Rocky III

not sure if it is on NOWTV anymore but when i wathced Rocky III on NowTV the audio was way out of sync. all other movies seem to be fine, just Rocky III.

Martial Arts Films.

Sitting here currently watching Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and although I'm only 20 minutes into, it is a great movie.Anyway, onto the point of this thread. Watching this film has got my thinking at how much I thoroughly like watching Martial Ar...

Trouble

We are having major problems and will cancell if not contacted by 10pm as we have had many complications before and enough of getting fobbed off! Please ring ###########

The Oscars 2016

I missed the Oscar ceremony last night.  Is there any way I can  watch the show on Now.  It says it is playing until 6 March but I can't find it

2 Month Movie Pass Voucher Code Issue

I purchased a Now white box a couple of years ago and it came with a Now TV Sky Movies Pass. The pass entitled me to 2 months viewing. I didn't actually use it and finally decided yesterday that I ought to having had it for so long. On removing the s...

Oscars

Hi, I have just bought a movies month pass as a renewal to view the oscars and can't view it at all. There doesn't seem to b any guidance anywhere as to how to watch it / no option for the actual ceremony etc. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Accidental Automatic renewal

Accidentally automatically renewed my movies pass. Was planning on canceling previous however looked like i would miss out on the trail so left it, today came on to find it had automatically renewed. I have cancelled it now, however is there a way i ...

2 different payment dates

Hi On my account online it says my next payment is due on 27th March, but on the app it says my next payment is due 27th February (tomorrow). I'm definitely logged into the same account both online and on the app. Does anyone have any ideas?