cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cinema

Discussions

Won't load!

Hi, For the last few weeks I have been unable to watch movies online and this is unacceptable as at the moment it is wasted money and I want this problem resolved ASAP!! Many thanks LC

Ideas for NowTV try and get trending so they consider it :)

i was trying to find a couple of movies and i could not find them on NowTV making my experience less enjoyable, BUT i came up with an idea that every month the forum comes together as a whole and we all vote on 1 film that we would like to see we do ...

free movies for 4 months

I was suppose to get free movies till June29  2016 on now tv  but soon as my pass run out on 29febThe one i paid for you take it of me you gave me them  they were suppose to be on you for technical problems i wont be using now tv ever again . you pro...

Movies

Good afternoonI would like to cancel my movies.  Keep the entertainment Package.  I cannot afford to have the movies pass.  Cannot cancell on line.

Paypal Mothers Day offer

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/uk/specialoffers-1/now-tv-mum-campaign.html 2 months of Sky Movies for a Tenner

Batman & Batman Returns ratings?

are these really rated15? i'm sure they were rated 12 when they came out in the cinema. all the Nolan batmans are rated 12.

movies

I recieved my new tablet yesterday and it comes with 3 months free now tv but has charged me how do I get my money back?