cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cinema

Discussions

update card details

i wish to update my card details yet im being advised that im unable to do so because im outside the uk which is not the  case can someone please advise

Resolved! No Movies pass showing but I have paid for it????

I sent a message on Twitter about paying for Movies pass and not showing that I have paid for it on Now TV that I view on my Xbox 360... NowTV said to contact them via chat but I can't find it on here and I'm getting really hacked off, can anyone hel...

enquiry about my payment plan

I can canceled the sky movies pass on the 15 of February and your still taking money put of my account,please could you contact me ASAP as I can't afford to make these payment due to being on the sick. Since I canceled my contract on the 15th of Febr...

Taking payments

Hello I'm in need of money so I need a refund as I did not sign up to this

Help

I'm trying to get he free trial for movies but every time I put my bank details in it says payment not authorised..I have never used this bank card as I only got it yesterday what can I do?

pass

How do i get into live chat to an advisor

cancellation

i'very never watched it as it wouldn't let me and now getting charged for a disconnected box so disappointed

Cancelling subscription

i manage to cancel my subscribtion for entertainment but not for the movies why.. help me as i cant use this serves as i wanted, my tv wont take it, i refuse to put firefox on my pc for this and only one able to use this is my son on his tablet, and ...

Billed twice

I am currently being billed twice for £9.99 once out of my account and also out of my partners.  I am unable to contact now tv as no link to live chat, no email address and no telephone number??? Does anyone know best way of contacting them?Thanks

Resolved! Movies

Hi,I have bought a 2nd box with 2 months free movies pass. I therefore cancelled my existing movies subscription ( no poit paying twice!). However, after cancelling, I do not have the option to add the free pass on my account. Help please.