cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This service is still a complete rip off

Been a while since ive used this terrible service.... Got 2 Months free today so decided to sit down relax and watch Jurassic World... Well it didn't last long before i turned it off, the picture quality is no way HD its SD at best... the picture has a slight judder to it which is annoying and the audio is still absolutely terrible. I just don't know how you get away with it its a rip off.. by far the most expensive service and it is by far the worst!
4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what device were you watching on? What Internet provider and speed.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AG1986 wrote:
Been a while since ive used this terrible service.... Got 2 Months free today so decided to sit down relax and watch Jurassic World... Well it didn't last long before i turned it off, the picture quality is no way HD its SD at best... the picture has a slight judder to it which is annoying and the audio is still absolutely terrible. I just don't know how you get away with it its a rip off.. by far the most expensive service and it is by far the worst!
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Streaming-Quality
I don't know what device you are using, but with the black Now boxes with the ethernet cable in, I have no issues.  Not sure how it is most expensive when in your case it is free 🙂  Getting Sky Movies via Sky, Virgin and BT is far more expensive.  Talk Talk does only charge £7.50/month, but you can get Now vouchers for less.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you had issues with picture and sound.

As @4268 has asked can you tell us what device your using and who your ISP is so we can look into this for you.

Thanks

Andy

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I can honestly say that my experience is in no way the same as yours. The movie service looks very good on my LG 65UH950V (4K/UHD) television 😉

Cheers