cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sooooo annoying !!

Just want people to know how damn annoying it is trying to cancel a pass! You get asked THREE TIMES if you want to still cancel after all the crap your forced to read! My god I clicked CANCEL, accept it already!!! Quit trying to get me to stay when i've already made my mind up to leave.......

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User did you follow through all the "are you sures" until it says cancelled and you got an email? If not it is not cancelled.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It may be annoying but I for one understand why it's done this way. When I had Sky tv and rang to cancel or change anything there was always the 'hard sell' to endure, all companies do it. I see the method NowTV use online as being an extension of that same 'hard sell', except now it's done by the printed rather than the spoken word, and so long as you make sure to fully complete the process as advised by @4268 then there shouldn't be an issue. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your not alone.  i've just had my money stolen for the second month even after i cancelled it once using the website and then cancelled it again with the help of the chat agent. WTF is going on with the payments NOWTV