cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't view movies

I cancelled my movies should have been able to view them until the 3rd of May but it won't let me veiw them ,

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User what is happening when you try to view and what device are you using. Also when did you actually cancel?  It may be you need to pop on to chat and ask them to ensure you get to watch up until you have paid for.  Given you say that you should have until 3rd May I am assuming you are on a monthly pass?  A trial 14 day membership would not last until then. To reach chat click the following link, the click the contact button and finally select chat http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers

Have you tried logging in on a different device (if you have free slots) to see if you can watch on that?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

What I'll do is look at your account and let you know the dates for the vouchers and confirm when you should be able to watch til. Again you can see this information under "my account > purchase history"

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team