cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Applying movie voucher

My Sky Movies pass expires on 16th Feb, I have another  2 months voucher how do I add it to continue on the 16th there is nothing on my passes to add the voucher code I emailed now tv who sent me to the link on hiow to apply voucher but as mentioned the APPY VOUCHER  link is missing from my passes so I cannot apply voucher

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have the same issue. I currently have 2 months remaining and the apply voucher code part within the movie section is missing.

On my entertainment section i have 25 days remaining and the apply voucher code is present.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I managed to sort it contacted them by chat and told the apply voucher link appears 2 or 3 days before it runs out, I always thought it was 30 days before it runs out apparently not anyway the agent I was chatting to asked me did I want the voucher code applying and did it for me so looks like you need to contact them by chat to apply code before it pops up, but if you forget will end up being charged £9.99

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive just found this: might be some use.....

Welcome to the forum.

There's a slight bug causing the apply voucher option not to appear for some users at the moment when they have a multi-month offer like you do active.

The simplest solution is to do what you have done and cancel the pass.  

Then when the pass expires in 2 days time and you can no longer watch entertainment, go back to your My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

and the Apply a Voucher will be there for you to use.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Found out if you contact them by online chat they will apply the voucher code . Informed apply voucher link appears sometimes only 2 or 3 days before it runs out

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's within a calendar month, however a bug at the moment can result in it not appearing. As you mentioned live chat can add the voucher, or you can cancel the current pass to stop it renewing and then add the voucher once the link reappears. 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Did you manage to apply the voucher in the end? Let us know if you still need help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team