cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Login error when logging in on Android app (worked yesterday and still works on laptop)

The NowTV Android app no longer recognises my login details today. It worked yesterday and works when I login with the same username/password on my laptop. I reset my password through the app (which directed me to chrome), but when I try to login with the new password in the app I get a login error. I'm guessing that the app has updated as it removed my saved username/password.

The exact same username/password combination works on my laptop, but not on my Android smartphone (a Nexus 5 with the latest Android 5.1.1 software installed on it).

Anyone else had these issues or know what is going on so I can get around this?

71 REPLIES 71
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe our Live Chat team helped you sort this the other day. Do let us know if you still have problems.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The problem was resolved for a couple of days, but is now back.

Sent from my ASUS
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having same on android! Logged me off the app and unable to get back on despite changing password
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 i have cleared cache from app and its worked now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Working now, thanks @Anonymous User-S.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This problem has recurred for us, been unable to use the app for the last 42 hours. Have tried clearing cache, uninstalling etc.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any resolution for this issue? 

Can not log into my Account from my Android Device as of this afternoon, was working fine last night. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you;re having issues. Can you try now for me. If you still get issues try deleting the app and then re-installing. Or clearing the cache.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Thats great, what compensation do we recive for tha loss of service?