cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW deal expired

My 12 month contract with NOW Broadband has expired. It included broadband, line rental and anytime calls. I will now be paying £15 a month more.

I have found deals on comparison sites for less than NOW will charge me. 

Does anyone now whether NOW will offer me a new deal or should I just leave.

Thank you for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous User They did when I phoned them a couple of weeks ago when I was in the same situation as you are now!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

@Anonymous User They did when I phoned them a couple of weeks ago when I was in the same situation as you are now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you

Do you have the phone number you used pleased. I can only see the online chat option.

Thank you for your help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you

Do you have the phone number you used pleased. I can only see the online chat option.

Thank you for your help

@Anonymous User  I have sent you the number to call via this community’s private message system

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @dr_necessitor , are you able to share the number with me please? 

@Anonymous User  done, sent you a private message

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my now tv but I have no cancel button could you please tell me how I do it, they have no live chat to speak to anyone. They have taken payment out of my bank account but it’s not showing on now tv account 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you have a second account to me, if there is no cancel option and it says something like "start or buy" on the pass you paid for and under Bills & Payments there is no indication of any payments.

Do you have more than one email address in your name ?

If so check all your email addresses you have ever created in your name to see if you can track down any email correspondence from NowTV.

Also go into the NowTV App on all playback devices that you own or watch NowTV on and under the My Account section of the App it should show if there is any passes still active and the email or username that was used.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you your a star you were right I had it in a different email account done now, thank you again for your help xx