cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My go live date is today - when to set up box?

My go live date is today, do I have to wait for confirmation it is live before I set the hub up? Will this be an email or just an update on my account online?? Will anything be damaged if I set it up before and the line isn't live? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You can plug in your NowTV Hub Router now if you wish and wait for all three green lights to show on the front of the Router which then means you are good to go and the Internet is ready to use.

Just bear in mind the live activation could take up to midnight tonight. 

If you are using another ISP other than Sky you could keep using your Internet on the old Router until the Internet goes off (then swap over to the NowTV Hub Router and be patient where it could still take up until midnight).

You will not get any email notification but eventually when you go to My Account > Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments section on your account whilst logged in on here the status will change from Blue to Green saying Internet live.

For the Orders & Appointments status page to update the NowTV Hub Router will need to be plugged in and all three green lights showing illuminated on the front of the Router (though the status page may take a couple of hours to update in real time). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the answer to my unasked question. Thank you.