cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andy_spoo
Advocate

How do I find my account number?

The fact that the only way you can contact NOWTV is to phone them in this day and age is rediculous.

No email address.

No live chat.

Not great for people with hearing issues. They are not exactly a tech company are they! It's like NOWTV is still living in the year 2000.

What I want to know is how do I find my account number? It's a pretty basic question. 

9 REPLIES 9
RoyB
Legend

@andy_spoo wrote:

The fact that the only way you can contact NOWTV is to phone them in this day and age is ridiculous.

You can’t phone them about streaming services.

No email address.

customerservices@ NowTV.com (omit the space).

No live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Not great for people with hearing issues. They are not exactly a tech company are they! It's like NOWTV is still living in the year 2000.

What I want to know is how do I find my account number? It's a pretty basic question. 

Now don’t have an account number for you, just an account name, which will be the email address you signed up with.

If you want Now to know what account you are talking about, just give them the associated email address.

If you want it to prove who you are to somebody else, Now aren’t in that game.

If you have another reason though, please share it and we will see if we can help further.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@andy_spoo 

Outside of what @RoyB  replied you can also fill out this form.
https://help.nowtv.com/complaints

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jayach
Elite 3

Is it not shown when you log in online? (I'm not with Now broadband, so can't confirm for myself)

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Jayach 

It isn't, the only place I can find it is on the original confirmation from ordering the service.

Jayach
Elite 3

Thanks @redchiz1 , seems really strange to me, not being in the account settings.

redchiz1
Champion 2

I agree. Having said that, why would you ever need it? NOW certainly don't require it for contact purposes. 

gid1
Advocate

Its the most unrevealing site for giving you information about your account that I've encountered- keeping your account number secret from you- ???- even on the bills- absolutely no mention of your name-number etc.I agree that no email or live chat is designed to drive you mad and force you into a phonecall - Especially as the now TV webpage does have a live chat which makes me think that the tv membership is what these guys want you to have?!

redchiz1
Champion 2

@gid1 

As mentioned previously, what do you need it for?

RoyB
Legend

@gid1 

No email? As above:-

customerservices@ NowTV.com (omit the space).

And I think a lot of streaming customers look with envy on the telephone service that Broadband customers get.

Then you said “which makes me think that the tv membership is what these guys want you to have?!”

No, you’re wrong there. They want you to have both 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.