cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can i get VAT receipts

I tried looking throught your site. Unfortunately despite wasting an hour I still cannot find your contact details, hence this post. 

Please can you advice me how can i get VAT receipts for the past payments ? 

Appreciate your qucik response

24 REPLIES 24
RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1  

Who do you think thinks otherwise?

But perhaps I should have asked the initial posters to this thread to quote me their VAT numbers 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB 

No idea. Check out the topic title if you have forgotten it.

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

No I haven’t. And?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

OK, just wondered how anybody stumbling on the subject via search would find your long-winded post about your own circumstances remotely relevant? 

Mine was merely trying to get back on topic for any such unfortunate. 

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

Well, I could have just said ‘no you’re wrong’, but I thought you deserved better than that.

Sorry if you didn’t appreciate my post there 😢