cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing

I have a NOW membership and have just ordered NOW broadband, TV and phone package. I want to ensure I'm not going to get charged twice for the same thing

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Broadband and phone line together is one thing, which you order and pay for month by month, whether on a month by month or an annual arrangement.

Now supply a router, but you have to supply your own phone(s).

The streaming services, Entertainment, Cinema, Sports, Hayu, Boost are five separately priced other things, which you can order one or more of, and pay monthly for, stopping and starting each one from month to month as you wish.

You have to supply your own device(s) on which to get these streaming services, though perhaps some TVs or other devices you already own have the Now app on them that you can use.

Unless you have a bundle offer from Now which you have taken up, Broadband and each Streaming service that you elect will all be separate options that you will pay for individually.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.