cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

I have now been on Live Chat 3 times, emailed twice and still no result. I have been told I have an IRELAND card, because I have a bank of ireland UK VISA DEBIT. I live in Northern Ireland - PART OF THE UK. My card literally has UK visa debit written on it.

Everytime I talk to someone new they tell me the same thing, which is ridicuous as I live in the UK and have a UK card.

Each time I enter in my card details it comes up with the message "We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

Can anyone help?

261 REPLIES 261
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nope heap of **** if you ask me. Useless
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. I know I've put the right details in but keep getting same message. Even tried other cards, and the wife's! Very frustrating, trying to set up for the first time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User unfortunately the now tv payment system is currently offline which means you will NOT be able to purchase a now tv pass to watch the sports 

keep up to date with the situation here 

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-with-payments-6th-February/m-p/352620#M228

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I've received the following email:

Hi,

We haven’t been able to take payment for your NOW TV Pass.

We don’t want you to miss out, so please double check your card details now to keep watching:

1. Sign into NOW TV
  2. Click on My Account in the top right.
  3. Click Payment details.
  4. Check your card details are correct and update them if needed.

Need some help? You can find loads more information on our Help site about how to update your card details.

_________

I haven't changed any details and my card isn't blocked. I tried to change my card details anyway (tried a couple of different cards) but then I get the "We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again" message.

Would someone be able to help?

Thank you

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Probably best to pop onto live chat and let them have a look at things. They are open until midnight, or from 8am tomorrow.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/When-will-my-payment-be-taken

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see that you have contacted us via live chat about this.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

I did, yes, and I got a case number as well (unfortunately I have it on my home computer so don't have access to it right now). I was told that my account was still active and that you would try to renew my pass again but so far it's tried to do so twice (right now my account is telling me that my pass will renew tomorrow at 22.59 - early today it was set to renew today at 10.58). 

Not sure what can be done about this? It's a little frustrating as I haven't changed anything.

Thank you,
Laura

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,  I'm having the same problem. I've tried changing my card details but it hasn't helped. 

I was also having problems purchasing a sports pass last weekend, and I've been using the same card to pay for my monthly subscricption for quite some time now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see you have also contacted live chat regarding this.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
If you have Apple TV us the now tv app works payment through apple