cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

money taken out my account twice in february

To whom it may cocern

i have had money taken out of my account twice in February, if the problem isnt solved i will close my contract within 7 days.

This isnt the first time iv had problems with Nowtv, i was suppose to get a free month subscription for february and i didnt!

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had some issues with your account and charges. I will need to look into your account and then send you an e-mail.

Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same has happened to me for 2 different amounts.HELP

Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 Payments have been taken from my account why?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear this has happened to you. I will need to look into your account and investigate. I will send you an e-mail shortly. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same issue where money has been removed from my account on the 24th feb after i signed up for a free trial on the 23rd. This is really quite disappointing and i will need to close my account and get a refund if these are the type of problems I can expect going forward.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had an issue with your account. As it is account related I will need to send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team