cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

free trial

Just over a week ago I applied for a 14 day free pass to try out now tv and this was declined for some reason but today I received an email asking me if I was enjoying my free trial... as you can imagine I am rather upset by this because If I had not seen this email as it was in my spam files I would have ended up being charged for a service I didn't even know that I had... I would like my free trial to start over again as if you check for any account activity... you will see that I have not used it at all and I feel that I have been let down as I was really looking forward to seeing if this was going to be worth me subscribing to. Please sort this out for me as I would like to trial your service but I don't feel that 4 days is enough time to do this in thankyou... Mr T KING
1 REPLY 1
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 🙂

As this is account related, you are best going on to live chat where you can speak to a team member about this.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/14-day-free-trial-Movies-and-Entertainment

Click the link and then the green contact us button at the bottom. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂