cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Too many registered devices

I've deleted two devices this month as it registered the chromecast as a device along side the now TV box, my phone and the ps3. My wife wants it to work on her phone and has since deleted from her phone as it won't allow her to connect. Ridiculous limit considering the amount of rooms I have and family devices.

Also the chromecast doesn't operate without a mobile so it's essentially occupying an extra account...

Please fix the issue with reasigning. I'm already annoyed with the speed of super fast fiber tempted to just cancel as it's sub standard to stated minimum of 50mbps
1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can use the Chromecast without the phone needing to be a device. You have to cast from the app first then select content. Given the Chromecast is portable and you can only watch two streams anyway. I would recommend you drop the PS3 or your phone in favour of your wife's phone.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.