cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Taking payments

New to nowtv if i buy an offer voucher for example the entertainment/movies for 6 months for 49.99 does this cancel out the monthly payment of 6.99 or do i need to cancel it. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @Anonymous User

You don't need to worry about cancelling the pass, as when the pre-paid offer is applied, your next bill date will be amended to the date that your offer expires. For example, activating a 6 month pass on 6th January 2016 would mean your next billing date will be 6th April 2016. You will not be charged during your pre-paid offer period. If you are still in your current billing period, the pre-paid offer will activate on the due date of when your pass would normally renew.

Thanks!

Osculogic

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can someone help me please now tv taken payment out of my bank for movie pass. i never pay though bank i alway get vouchers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Has your issue been resolved now? 

If you need further help, please let us know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I recently purchased a new tablet and got a text from now TV saying I have 3month free movies .  In order to get this free service I was then sent a code and had to write done my code that was given in order to get this . So my question is this, why has money been taken out of my account without permission to do so and how when it's not even been three months ? Due to this I think I will cancel this account and expect a full refund .

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you confirm what this offer was?

Was it the Samsung My Gallaxy Offer? If so you redeem the offer via the app and this will direct you to the site and the offer is automatically applied when you sign in. Otherwise the url contains the code and you can apply it by going to "my account > my passes" and click apply voucher under movies.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently my old bank card got stolen so I got a new one but forgot to update the details and now my now TV has stopped working, I've just changed the card details on my account but it still isn't letting me watch the movies

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just hit Buy Now or Restart either in My passes or when viewing the movies.