cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems with "Free pass".

So, I bought a Now TV box for my Dad which came with 2 months of Sky Movies. I entered the voucher code, which seemed to activate the 2 months of movies as well as the 2 week trial. This gave me until the beginning of June before I would need to pay for anything.

The following month I am charged for a month's pass and there is no sign of my pass anywhere and I can't seem to see anything in my purchase history or emails. Is this a common problem? I'm feeling a bit robbed at the moment! Contacting NowTV feels almost impossible too.

Very confused and annoyed customer at the moment!

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd sign onto live chat, I'm sure they'll sort it for you.

I had similar when I signed up using an entertainment voucher, even though it accepted it fine, it hadn't applied for some reason. But the movies pass I applied after signup went on fine.

If I had a friend who was signing up, based on my experience I'd personally advise them to:
1. Sign up for free trial and get account sorted before applying any vouchers.
2. Then apply the voucher(s), and go into account under 'my passes' to be sure it's applied correctly.
3. Until you've seen under 'my passes' that the voucher code has applied with the correct end date, don't throw away your scratch card (But if you have, they can usually help anyway if you have the serial number of the box your voucher came with)

Again that's just from my experience. I'm sure one of the regular guys on here will post you a link for live chat. It's accessible via help but you have to do a bit of rooting round before the link appears.

Just don't worry, they'll get it sorted for you 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Link for live chat:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

You should then see a green contact us button near the bottom left

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have had the same problem! I had a "free" 2 month pass but have been charged £6.99 and £9.99 each month. I tried to cancel to no avail, spoke on live chat and was told I didn't have an account with Now TV. Asked why they were taking my money and they couldn't give me an explanation.  Got a text from them telling me how to cancel 😡.  PLEASE SOMEONE HELPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Strange, if the payments are coming from NOW TV (the amounts look right - an entertainment pass and a movies pass) then there must be an account with your payment card on somewhere - you haven't let someone else in the family set up an account using your card have you?

You could try live chat agin - a different operator might have more success, or you could try finding the account yourself - have a look at the following help article with some ideas 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

(In step 1 on that page there is a link to click with info on what to do if you can't remember any other usernames)

Also, within a couple of days a member of the NOW TV Team should pick up your post and reply to you on here if you still need help.