cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Money taken without authorisation

Given a 4 month gift card after already used 2 month trial and subscribed for a year. Card was cancelled so payment and subscription stopped in May 16. Used 4 month gift card in July 2016. Did not put in new card details as didnt need to and didnt say that after trial had to subscribe. 4 months ran out in Nov 2016. Feb 2017 9.99 payment taken and Now have somehow managed to update with my new card details on 30.1.17 without my consent or permission???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you accept all the help

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you have not done-so already, you really need to officially cancel the NOW TV service. And receive confirmation of the same!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for help, appreciate it. Think best to completely shut down account and never use service again. Probably try netflix instead, also better quality viewing of films :-{ . I'll leave with complaint with bank, visa, Now, Ombudsman and the Communications body who regulate and hopefully Doc Watson will figure out Thanks though!!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Think best to completely shut down account and never use service again. 

If this is what you require then it's worth pointing out that for security reasons all 'account' related issues, such as, NOW TV account removal, credit/debit card removal, refunds, etc, are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Email' and make a 'direct request' to them rather than requesting them (or somebody who may be posing as them) to contact you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you accept all the help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Appeciate all the help!!