cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to redeem code

I recently bought a Ps4 with 3 month pass for Now TV. There no where I can find to redeem my code. Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User do you already have a NOW TV account? If you do just head to My Account and click on the Apply a Voucher next to the Entertainment pass. If you don't have an account head to the Activate page and click on the Entertainment pass option.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User do you already have a NOW TV account? If you do just head to My Account and click on the Apply a Voucher next to the Entertainment pass. If you don't have an account head to the Activate page and click on the Entertainment pass option.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It doesnt come up with the option to redeem

@Anonymous User wrote:

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have a voucher code you want to apply? If so the website has changed slightly since the above advice was given, you'll now find the apply a voucher links on the My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dont understand why when i put in a new 6 month entertainment pass in late Dec 2016 it showed at the time all was okay and now its gone saying last night my account is due in Jan 2017 for next payment .I did do live chat late last night and first was told it could be a tech issue then told should have used Internet explorer browser not used the Firefox browser as he then gave me three months free .I am grateful but still annoyed and so baffled as i paid on Amazon for a new box with the 6 month code to input like i did in Dec 2016 to keep my pass going and it has just vanished and i never kept the code card one mistake i wont repeat in future.Has any one got any ideas at all as still be short changed by 3 months as such many thanks ..

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Greg

Did you ask Live Chat if your 6 month voucher code is valid?  Personally, and for my own piece of mind, whenever I buy a voucher I check with LIve Chat to insure the code is valid, and if it is, will it still be valid when I am ready to apply it to my account.

Your code vanished, which looks to me that it was invalid, so check this with Live Chat, and if so go back to Amazon because you are entitled to a replacement.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Uk Bob,

The voucher code after i used it in Dec i threw away big mistake gave them the serial number of the box it came with all that was fine ,the new box i have just got this week with another 6 month pass i got them to check said that was fine and i will be okay to apply in April when there 3 month code finishes ,i will go back to Amazon to see what i can do thanks for that all the best greg

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Greg

Happy to help, just remember to either keep the vouchers, until the code is fully used, or make a permanent note of the number and date applied to your account.

Nothing is foolproof.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much for the help.