Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help Is Appalling

Hello

Well first time I've had to contact you and has been infuriating

Stuck in limbo being transfered to agent on broadband services multiple times not to mention you get looped back in your help menus

I'm trying to ascertain contract details as i'm up for renewal in a couple of weeks, not that Nowtv have messaged/emailed me about this

Please just answer me, is anyone there, or do I take this as an omen and move on

Edit...I've had to select cancelling as a label, seems apt

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello

Well first time I've had to contact you and has been infuriating

Stuck in limbo being transfered to agent on broadband services multiple times not to mention you get looped back in your help menus

I'm trying to ascertain contract details as i'm up for renewal in a couple of weeks, not that Nowtv have messaged/emailed me about this

Please just answer me, is anyone there, or do I take this as an omen and move on

Edit...I've had to select cancelling as a label, seems apt

Hi @Anonymous User At the minute our help line is extrmely busy due to the latest offer for broadband being available. When you phoned up, what did the agent say or were you even connected?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for swift reply

Used on line chat, haven't found a number to call on?

Just been told i was being transffered to a different agent, which never heppened

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank you for swift reply

Used on line chat, haven't found a number to call on?

Just been told i was being transffered to a different agent, which never heppened

Ah, i'll PM you the number now @Anonymous User but i'd advise calling in early tomorrow or after 10 tonight as there is still quite a number of calls in the queue as we speak. This goes for both avenues to be honest. The sale has increased the amount of contacts drastically.