cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device limit problem

Not sure whether this the right place to post this, but there doesnt seem to be an area for this sort of complaint/ observation.

I have the Entertainment pass. Just got back from holiday to find my Roku stick has inexplicably developed a HDMI connection fault which I cant fix.

In desparation (as I needed to watch the end of Game of Thrones!!) I set up silverlight etc on my laptop to watch on there - but video quality was ABYSMAL...

I then go out and buy a chromecast yesterday, but even AFTER removing two devices (the laptop and the ROKU) from my account I cannot add the chromecast until 1st August. This means I wont be able to watch any NOWTV on my TV for two and a half weeks.

To rub salt into the wounds, I removed the ROKU stick from the devices list and the fault iwith the stick now seems to be (I suspect temporarily) sorted. NOW TV wont even let me add back on a device which WAS ON the account earlier the same day..

I understand there are lots of posts about the absurdity of NOW TVs device rules, but I got the impression NOW TV had reset people's limit in certain circumstances.

Can anyone tell me how to contact them to try and get this done, as there doesnt seem to be any actual way of directly contacting them. Certainlyt he Live Chat function they mention on the website doesnt actually seem to exist.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Access to 'Live Chat' can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles via the 'Contact Us' button (which leads to the 'Live Chat' button). The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact a NOW TV representative as a last resort.

That being said, in order to resolve your particular issue you will need to contact a NOW TV representative and explain your issue to them...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks, I couldn't find the page with the livechat link this morning.