cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged twice for entertainment pass

First time buying an Entertainment Pass, did everything exactly as told but you've charged me twice and I have two Entertainment Passes showing on my account. Bit naughty really.
Can you refund one please.
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My bank statement tells me that on 07/09/2015 I was debited twice for my Entertainment pass. Please refund £6.99 or I shall cancel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry!!  Sky Sports Day Pass purchased same day!  Apologies. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

No worries 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I took a sports pass out yesterday and I have been charged £16.99 twice. Could you refund one please.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi, I took a sports pass out yesterday and I have been charged £16.99 twice. Could you refund one please.

What duration sports pass did you buy @Anonymous User?

A day pass currently costs £6.99, a week pass currently costs £10.99 and a month pass currently costs £33.99...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They were doing a special offer of half price for a month for £16.99, which they have debited twice.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers