cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged twice for entertainment pass

First time buying an Entertainment Pass, did everything exactly as told but you've charged me twice and I have two Entertainment Passes showing on my account. Bit naughty really.
Can you refund one please.
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the £9.99 charge would be for the movie pass, this is different to the entertainment pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't remember complaining about being charged twice, at least, not recently. Somebody else perhaps?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i had a payment took out my bank on the 9/2/2015 and another one has just came out of my bank on the 13/2/2015 and they are both for the entertainment pass. please can i have one of these refunded as this is the first problem i have had with your services and now i am looking at a late charge from my bank for my broadband debits due to your mistakes. please can this be sorted out. thankyou.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear you have been charged twice. As this is an account related issue I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this has happened to me as well, please may you explan why.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

I've emailed you both in regards to this.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought the entertainment box in September 2014 which had 3 months of 'free' entertainment pass for £25. As I recall it had 3 months of free movies as an offer on joining. I have checked my details and it is definitely an entertainment box that I've bought. Now I've noticed I've been charged monthly for a film pass @ £9.99 since October 2014 AND an entertainment pass monthly @ £6.99 since December 2014. I agree all the £6.99 charges as that is what I bought, but the movie pass has been charged a total of 5 times - that's £49.95 taken without my permission. I have never ordered a movie pass as I buy DVD's so I want to know why I have been charged for the movie pass? I would like a refund for £49.95 - not a credit to my account - a refund. I am so angry as I should have checked my statement more carefully, but I thought I could trust a reputable company like nowtv and I was wrong. I have recommended your boxes to everyone I know and you have seriously let me down. I am also seriously annoyed that there is no way to get in contact with nowtv apart from writing on a forum? I am not impressed with this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the Movie pass would have only been a free 30 day trial, and when you started it you agreed to pay £9.99 for the following months until cancelled. You can cancel your passes easily via the My Account section of the website.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your response, I don't remember being told to cancel the pass, in fact I remember being told the free offer would lapse after 30 days. In any case I bought the entertainment pass, not the movie pass. There were 3 boxes to choose from - entertainment, movies or sport. I chose the entertainment box and that is what my subscription should be for, and what I should be charged for. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post. 

As this is an account related query I will be responding to your question via email.

I hope that sounds ok.

Keep an eye out for the email.

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team