cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Carling pass for skysports

Hi, I have a code for a 24 hour pass off a pack of Carling but when I try to use it I get a message saying it's an invalid code, what do I do now?
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shocking service just bought a day pass and not working on 2 devices

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Shocking service just bought a day pass and not working on 2 devices

Out of interest @Anonymous User... What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
[ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

It was on an android samsung tab and an android set top box which i have used successfully in the past, can you advise how i get my money back?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and make a 'direct request' to them instead of requesting them (or somebody who may be posing as them) to contact you!

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 6codes for free day passes on sky sports and none work. I got them from my xmas packs of carling but none work and say they are invalid. I dont understand why when they dont run out till june. The code I got from fridays pack wont work either! Whats goind on plz??
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I suggest you have a word with the good NOW TV folks over on 'Live Chat'.... See my post above 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email me too plz mr now tv, none of my vouchers work either
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

For security reasons it's more appropriate for you to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and make a 'direct request' to them instead of requesting them (or somebody who may be posing as them) to contact you!

You don't want somebody to steal your voucher pass code numbers do you?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just about to do that. I wouldnt have bought ###### carling if it hadnt had the free vouchers!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried every possible way to type in my vouchers and they all come up with invalid 4010. Not a happy customer at all!