cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant access My Passes

When trying to access my passes it wont load. All I get is a message saying "We're having trouble displaying your passes Please wait a moment and try again."

This has been happening for a few days now. I have tried multiple browsers (Firefox, Chrome and even Edge) none of them work. Firefox and Edge dont have any plugins/extensions.

Is this just a case of the website being aweful and coded by blind monkeys or is there an issue with the servers?

How can I cancel my passes if i cant access that area of the website? The mobile app is next to useless as it doesnt let you cancel them.

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you haven't done-so already, have you suspended any ad-blocking software you may have installed?

Personally, I don't have any issues displaying 'my passes' using Chrome...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As I said in my original post  "Firefox and Edge dont have any plugins/extensions." Which means there isny anything to disable. 

And yes, I did try that on Chrome and it still doesnt work.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I guess another thing you could try is to re-boot your router (and ethernet switches), as it often helps resolve de-synchronising (data packet) errors, clears RAM build-up errors and even static build-up that can cause 'switching' errors!

The standard practice is to disconnect the devices power for around 30 seconds before reconnecting.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That doesnt work. 

Doesnt work on my laptop or my phone (tried mobile data and wifi and wifi at a different location).