cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billed twice

I'm being billed twice for my entertinment pass, once from itunes and once from now Tv. How do i cacnel one and get a refund. 

Live Chat have said i can't as i've watched the TV twice, but don't think that's possible

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Turns out they have been taking the money from September 2016, thats £41.94 paid twice, for one service on the same account. Surely a company should not allow customers to pay for the same product twice?

Everyone should check they are not being billed twice

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Surely a company should not allow customers to pay for the same product twice?

How would NOW TV know that you have an account with Apple?

This issue could turn out to be quite tricky to solve. Does Apple give you a refund or does NOW TV!?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This is a tricky situation because you have an account with Apple and us. Apple have there own billing system for Now TV which we do not have access to at all and so cannot tell if there is an account set up or not. Meaning that whoever set the account up would have set both up with both companies for the same thing. Our refunds policy is based on if the content has been watched for the time period of dispute and as there are records of content being watched on your account this would not fit our refunds policy. So now it would come down to cancelling one of the accounts either with us or via apple to stop payments in the future. And for that you would need to speak with either the Apple customer service team or the Now TV customer services team who will be able to advise on the best option for a refund if they are in a position to give one.

cheers