cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add new box to existing account

Surprised not to have seen this issue on here already (maybe being blind), but...

I have an existing account that I have used to access NowTV on mobile and Apple TV. I now want to access it on a second 'dumb' TV so I need a box and was thinking of buying a NowTV set top box. Is it an easy thing to just buy the box and then link it to my account? Will there be any problem with watching different content simultaneously through the NowTV box and the Apple TV box? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

If you have a spare device slot you can add the box simply by plugging in and logging in. Getting a box with passes often saves you money. You will of course only be able to watch on two devices at same time.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

If you have a spare device slot you can add the box simply by plugging in and logging in. Getting a box with passes often saves you money. You will of course only be able to watch on two devices at same time.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.