cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Cancelation issues

Hi Team,I would like to cancel my free trial but I'm havng issues doing this.  I am logged into the correct account and have followed the correct instructions on how to do this.  I have been reading that a number of other users are having the same is...

Argos half term offer

Hi, I signed up during Feb half term for the free trial and the £10 Argos voucher if I carried on my subscription. The offer ended on 26th Feb so I signed up before then but my first payment wasn't due till early March. I've not received my £10 vouch...

Resolved! Sports Pass Issue

I purchased a 24 hour sports pass via the PS4 app prior to the Barcelona/Madrid game. I intended to watch the Leicester/Southampton game on Sunday on my iPhone while at work.  I logged onto the NowTV app on my iPhone on Sunday morning and was directe...

Cancelation of movies

I have just had an email saying I'm overdrawn from my bank and it's due to an unauthorised payment from now TV I have canceled my subscription trial two days before it was up as I really haven't had te to watch it and now I find I've been signed up f...

Resolved! New Customer Offer

I am new to Now tv but was told when trying to sign up that my email was an already existing sky id... i got round that by having a new password sent but now it wont let me purchase the movies and ent pack on the six month deal as it thinks i am not ...