Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account problems

Hi,

I'm really confused.

I have 2 direct debits leaving my account on the 16th and 24th July for £3.99 and £9.99 respectivley.

When I log into my account it says I've never made a payment, dont have any passes and also dont have any payment details set up.

I have no idea what these 2 payment relate to. Is there somewhere I can discuss the finer details of this to get to the bottom of it?

Thanks
Rob

6 REPLIES 6
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

I'm really confused.

I have 2 direct debits leaving my account on the 16th and 24th July for £3.99 and £9.99 respectivley.

When I log into my account it says I've never made a payment, dont have any passes and also dont have any payment details set up.

I have no idea what these 2 payment relate to. Is there somewhere I can discuss the finer details of this to get to the bottom of it?

Thanks
Rob

Hi Rob i will send you an email now to discuss this further ok? Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, please can you confirm the email address you will use? I think that is part of the problem I am having.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank you, please can you confirm the email address you will use? I think that is part of the problem I am having.

I'm afraid i can't disclose it on a public forum but ti should show up if you click 'My Account' > Account Details @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks I was looking for that in my account details but couldn't find it. That's fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tony,

Did you send the email? I've not received anything.

Thanks

Rob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tony,

I never recevied the email, please can you resend?

Thanks

Rob