cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unknown device on account changed password and removed and appeared again

Hi,

I was looking at my account and noticed some programs that i havent been watching, so i logged in and noticed a device that wasnt mine.

I deleted the device and changed my password but somehow this device has reappeared on my list!

This is very worrying as it looks like someone that i dont know has got access to my nowtv!

how can i remove this person and stop them from using my account?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @Anonymous User 

Someone more knowledgeable should come along, but in the meantime I would ensure a payment pin is on your account to avoid this other person being able to buy passes and if you can fill up all 4 device slots after deleting the rogue one. 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User If you haven’t already done so, change your wifi password - that’ll stop them getting onto your network. Then, after you remove their device again, fill all available slots with your own devices even if you don’t intend to use them to watch nowtv. If you’ve no more changes left this month, go onto chat, explain the problem to them and ask them to reset your device limit.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do you access the chat? the only support options i have are for the help centre and community!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

In the help centre pick a topic and at the bottom there should be a link to the live chat. I would do this on a pc if possible, live chat has never worked for me when using a mobile phone but have always got straight through using a pc