cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

movie pass purchased unintentionally

I received an email saying that I purchased a monthly movie pass, but I never done it. I think it was my kids playing with the remote while the TV was switch off. Is there any way to cancel the pass? 

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought 3 months of now TV but would like to buy 2 months with the now stick for £14.99

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

3 months of what - Movies or Entertainment?

You can buy the Stick from Curry’s, Argos, Amazon and no doubt other places, and the two month’s Entertainment Pass will sit on your account until you need it. You can activate it in the final month of your three month pass, if that is Entertainment, and get the extra two months after that.

Or if you mean you bought a Movie Pass you don’t want, because you bought the wrong thing, don’t use it at all and get in touch with NowTV via this form and ask for a refund.

Which gets things straight, because you have effectively swapped it for the Stick (plus a refund), but you can’t get the Stick via NowTV and get that bundle price any more.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

Brain fade - please ignore.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Forgot the link - trying again:-

This form

Im told it works for customer mistakes as well as alleged NowTV mistakes.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Jump over to live chat and explain to them whats happened.

Whilst speaking to the nowtv live chat adviser ask them to cancel the pass on your behalf and see if they will give you a refund.

Then go to My Account > Settings & PIN's whilst logged in on here and setup a payment pin which will prevent the little ones buying passes without  your knowledge or permission in the future.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices