cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaptaaain

leaving NOW broadband

I've moved house a month ago and i still cant cancel my broadband. i cant seem to talk to a human. is there a human working for NOW or not....... 

if anyone can contact me so i can pay my final bill, 

wtf 

i give up

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@kaptaaain 

You were supposed to let your new provider know that you wanted broadband from them in the new house, and then they would have let Now know and stopped that broadband.

If you had a new provider, that is.

But nothing will get done from this user-to-user Community. You will need to contact Now Broadband to get this sorted out, and we know a plethora of numbers that they can be called on.

So contact Now Broadband on one of the following numbers:-

0330 041 2518, 0330 041 2462, 0330 332 3050, 0800 759 1213, 0330 041 2473

You may have a bit of a wait to get through, but stick at it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@kaptaaain 

You were supposed to let your new provider know that you wanted broadband from them in the new house, and then they would have let Now know and stopped that broadband.

If you had a new provider, that is.

But nothing will get done from this user-to-user Community. You will need to contact Now Broadband to get this sorted out, and we know a plethora of numbers that they can be called on.

So contact Now Broadband on one of the following numbers:-

0330 041 2518, 0330 041 2462, 0330 332 3050, 0800 759 1213, 0330 041 2473

You may have a bit of a wait to get through, but stick at it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.