Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: closing account FULLY

@dcsdvgad 

Look at the post directly up from yours.

0 Thanks
dcsdvgad
Mentor

@gavs82008just checking, are you from customer service? I thought I was contacting customer service politely.

0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Legend

@dcsdvgad   @gavs82008 

Hey D

Gavs, like most of the people that post in the forum, including myself, are NOW customers and, as such, have no other formal contact with this company.

What forum members like Gavs and myself do is try to help out other NOW customers with the benefit of out knowledge, experience and point out where to access help URLs and email addresses both within and outside of this web-site.

However, you should be aware that members of the NOW team do occasionally pop into this forum and may see your post, but more often than not they don't.

Therefore, if you really want to contact NOW's customer service then take Gavs advice and email the address in his post.

UK Bob

dcsdvgad
Mentor

@gavs82008 Rude af.

FYI: My message was for customer service to contact me.

0 Thanks
dcsdvgad
Mentor

@ukbobboy Hi Bob, thanks for your reply and your clarification about the customer service part. I just need customer service to contact me or contact customer service. In my case, not much knowledge or experience is needed. I don't just trust info / advice from online #misinformtation #factcheck. I will give customer service a call directly. Thanks again!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@dcsdvgad 

No need to put in swearing short hand. 

The point of my post was to the point and indicated where to get customer support email address.

Like @ukbobboy  has kindly mentioned NOW very seldomly drop on and reply to comments. 

If I had come across as rude I apologise.