cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ateeqimran

Re: closing account FULLY

Hello Nowtv Team 

Please close my account completely. I signed up by mistake and I wouldn't want to leave my credit card information on the site. 

Thank you,

Imran

0 Thanks
juanma1973
Advocate

I don't want only to cancel my passes, I want to remove my payments details and fully close my account

0 Thanks
KrisCass
Advocate

Hi there, @Aman-S @

Can I completely close my account please? I have no passes active and just wish to close my account.

Many thanks

Kristina 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@KrisCass 
your best option is to drop an email to customer support using the email address in the picture below 

7572F018-096B-49D4-91AF-345BA67EFD14.jpeg

londonsig88
Observer

Hello, I would like to close my account fully please. Can you please let me know how to do it? thank you 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@londonsig88 

If I’m being honest I’m not sure of the process. Normally I suggest sending an email to customer service. 

You’ll find the email in the post above yours

0 Thanks
londonsig88
Observer

ok thank you!

Meffen
Observer

I am moving overseas and wish to completely close my account removing all payment details and addresses etc.

So frustrating that you can't call a number or speak to a person. Please cancel and close my now!

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Meffen 

your best option is to drop an email to customer support using the email address in the picture below 

Now TV customer service.jpeg

0 Thanks
dcsdvgad
Mentor

I'd like to delete my online account too, could someone from customer service please contact me? I could find where I could fill out an inquiry form for that or a link to close the account on my own.

0 Thanks