cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised Payment

I have just found a payment of £8.99 being taken from my bank account by "NOWTV.COM/SKYBILLING GB".

I am unable to get in touch with Now TV and Barclays are unable to investigate as it is a pending transaction. 

My account with Now TV has not been used in over a year and the card that was registered to that account is now inactive. My current card this money has been taken from has not been registered to any Now TV account. 

Any ideas if this is definitely a Now TV payment or could this be possible fraud? 

Seen as  I have not used Now TV in so long I found it odd that I have had a payment taken out?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had a similar thing. Sky Sports week's pass was added to my account today and it can't have been purchased accidentally/ by someone in my house. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here! Have not used Now TV for over a year and have had 2 unauthorised payments taken out with a planned 3rd to come out soon. This is THEFT. There are no orders on my account for any passes. I have taken this up with my bank who are refunding me and treating this as fraud. I have cancelled my debit card so no more can be taken - this was not a direct debit or standing order. You are thieves NowTV !!! Shame on you - I'll be adding this to Trustpilot