cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnC
Advocate

Unable to find an 'important message'

This morning I've received a message in a text that says 'We've sent you an important message about your NOW Broadband Membership. To read it, please log in to nowtv.com/mymessages area of My Account'

So, I logged in to my account and headed to 'Messages'. All I found there was a message that said 'We've sent you an important message about your NOW Broadband Membership. To read it, please log in to nowtv.com/mymessages area of My Account' - The exact same message!

I've even tried just going to 'nowtv.com/mymessages' but I end up at the same place, at the Message Centre. I'm so confused. Any help, please? Has anyone else had the same circular message?

I want to read my 'important message', but I can't!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JohnC 

Try another browser or deleting the cookies and data?

Otherwise call the broadband team to report it.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JohnC 

Try another browser or deleting the cookies and data?

Otherwise call the broadband team to report it.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
JohnC
Advocate

@gavs82008 

Thanks for your help. I tried another browser with no success so  I called them.

Got through within 10 seconds which is very impressive and signed up for another 12 months.

RoyB
Legend

@JohnC 

They don’t deserve you 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.