cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Taking money out of my account

Now tv has taking money out of my account for no reason I rang the bank up and they said it has been took out I couldn't call now tv because they don't have a number so I went online and spoke to one of there team they said they haven't well it's illegal I hope they know so the police will be getting involved
13 REPLIES 13
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well ManU

First thing to do is cancel your CPA (Continuous Payment Authority), which is either attached to your bank account or credit card.

Second, write to Now TV, at the following email address, and ask for your money back:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpgEnsure that you are clear in why you want your refund.

Finally, if you communication with Now TV fails then contact Resolver at the following URL:

https://www.resolver.co.uk/complaints/telecoms-complaints

Good luck

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv are shysters who you cannot speak to. They have  been stealing from my account form3 months and I have tried to cancel. I have since changed my debit card so,can’t pass security. The worst customer lack of service I have ever encountered. Will make sure I tell everyone never to sign up

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Taking money out of my account for a long time, despite numerous attempts with the bank to stop it. Cancel subscription then a new monthly charge appears for a different amount. Won' wit me delete card details either. Scam artists won't reply either. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing has happened to me I bought a pass for 7.99 they have taken astray 10 pounds for what I don’t no will be contacting my bank in the morning , I shouldn’t have to do that .