cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Loripop
Mentor

Restarting a cancelled membership

I signed up on the 8th April for the sports package for 6 months at £21.99.  I cancelled during the first month and can still watch until the 8th May.  I want to restart it just to finish watching the premier league season until the end of May.  I went to my account and it says I can restart at the same price of £21.99 but it also says By clicking "Restart Membership" you acknowledge you will lose your right to a refund should you cancel.  Does that mean that if I restart and cancel again in May, I will still be charged until the 6 months ends in October?  Or can I still cancel in May and only be charged for May?  Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Loripop 

My understanding is that you can restart the Sports Membership again before the 8th of May where you will still get the current offer of £21.99 per month should you restart this offer before this deadline date and you can still cancel sometime after the 8th of May and before the 8th of June to cover the end of the Premier League season, where you will not be penalised / committed to the 6th of October.

Perhaps contact NOW live chat for the official answer from somebody employed by NOW (hopefully they will confirm the above to put your mind at rest).

To reach live chat click on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below or send them a direct message using the web form on the same link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Loripop 

My understanding is that you can restart the Sports Membership again before the 8th of May where you will still get the current offer of £21.99 per month should you restart this offer before this deadline date and you can still cancel sometime after the 8th of May and before the 8th of June to cover the end of the Premier League season, where you will not be penalised / committed to the 6th of October.

Perhaps contact NOW live chat for the official answer from somebody employed by NOW (hopefully they will confirm the above to put your mind at rest).

To reach live chat click on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below or send them a direct message using the web form on the same link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Couldn't edit my post above where I noticed a typo and should have quoted the 8th of October.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Loripop 

To be on the safe side I would contact either live chat or drop them a message from my previous link above for their official reply.

Loripop
Mentor

I will do😀

Loripop
Mentor

Thank you so much for all the information.  You have certainly answered my query and put my mind at rest I won’t have to pay the full 6 months. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Loripop 

I am pretty sure my post is correct, but did you double checked with NOW directly to see if they confirmed what I said is accurate ?