cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Price increase

I'm on the 30 day rolling contract with NOW broadband. I've been paying £24.50 for a while now and it's just increase to £38.50. Why would it increase by £14 a month? I haven't had any communications about a price increase and i don't recall ever having an introductary offer than would increase after a certain amount of time.

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

As you appear to have gone, there seems little point in answering you.

The usual answer though, for the benefit of innocent bystanders, is that you did have an introductory offer (everyone does) and it has expired.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

The number of people that just seem to think it's a lifetime offer is staggering!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

https://www.nowtv.com/broadband?DCMP=knc-brand-google:nc_broadband&ds_ag=Now+-+NOW+Broadband+-+Exact...

I see that the three Now VDSL/ADSL deals here do clearly show that the price offered is an introductory one, how long this period is, and what it will move to after that.

The details for the Sky Full Fibre offer do not specify these things in the screenshot, but are covered in the T&Cs link at bottom.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.