cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amy1991
Advocate

Trying to make a payment

From when I started with now I haven't been able to pay my bill on time I have to wait for them to cut it off to pay it witch thay charge me double I have rang up made company etc I'm get made with this company naw it's stupid getting charged double when is not my fault 

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Amy1991 

Can you clarify ‘not been able to pay’? Do you mean you have adequate funds on the card linked to your CPA (Continuing Payment Authority) with Now Broadband to make the payment each month, but Now are not taking the payment, or what?

And are you sure Now are charging you double, as this isn’t a practice I have come across?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Amy1991 

When did you start with NOW? As your post makes it seem like you struggle to pay it on time every month. 

What do you mean by - I have rang up made company etc?
This confused me greatly. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

Don't try to understand ‘em

Just rope, and throw, and brand ‘em….

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.