cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matty999
Scholar

Price Increase

I have a sports membership deal and have been/should be paying £25 a month until August. I can see that the base price has increased from £33.99 to £34.99 however the blurb is that "If you're on an offer or a minimum-term plan, your price won't change until your offer or plan ends." I've been charge £26 this month though. Has this happened to anyone else?

16 REPLIES 16
henrygeorge
Mentor

@Simon-J, I am on a six month offer for sports membership and have just checked My account. The price for my next payment is showing as £1 more. Also I signed up for the offer  on 30th December 2022, but the end date for the six month offer is now showing as 28th June 2023 - it should be 30th June 2023.

jops
Advocate

I've just noticed this problem with my account also. Both my sports and boost offers have been put up by £1 despite being on a current offer. Am I going to have to speak to someone every month to get my £2 back?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J 

My sports membership is now showing the £1 extra again 🤔

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just a follow up on my post above, where it was showing a £1 increase for both my NOW Sports Membership & Boost Membership from the original existing offers in my NOW account.

I am happy to report for me anyway, that both TV Memberships have reverted back to the original offer prices and I have checked my recent Boost Payment yesterday and the additional £1 increase which it was showing was not taken from my account by NOW (only the correct amount was paid).

All up & coming payments on my account look in order and correct again 😁.

kevin_mcc
Advocate

same issue re sports now showing as £1 more than my current "deal" - hope this can be fixed.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@schnapps 

Same here.  👍