cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sg6637
Advocate

Payment issues

I have sky sports and entertainment my monthly payments are taken on 8th of every month so not due again until 8th Feb. When I switched on to watch the football yesterday screen said I need to purchase passes for both.  Impossible to get anyone to answer phone. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sg6637 

It is very possible you might have been kicked out of your device. Something that has happened on occasion. 

When you go to the settings cog in the app for your account, are you 100% logged in with the details your memberships are against?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sg6637 

It is very possible you might have been kicked out of your device. Something that has happened on occasion. 

When you go to the settings cog in the app for your account, are you 100% logged in with the details your memberships are against?

Sg6637
Advocate

@gavs82008 Thank you for your reply.  Strange is my payments are going out of my account but don't show on Now's website. I am beginning to wonder if I have been scammed.  

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sg6637 

Unlikely scammed, it is likely another account using the same payment details has been created. 
https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account