cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Way To Contact NowTV Whatsoever?!

Hi,

Is there seriously no way whatsoever to contact NowTV presently? There's no live chat, no phone number, no email address to use and even the technical fault form will not submit (tried 3 different browsers, no ad blockers etc).

You'd think this platform was set up by a kid in their bedroom, not part of a multi billion pound company!

7 REPLIES 7
Saint1976
Elite 3

customerservices at nowtv.com (we can't post emails so replace the 'at' and spaces with '@').

As for a telephone number, go to a well known search engine starting with G and type 'now tv contact number'. Hey presto, you'll get their phone number but be warned it's premium rate and I'm not sure it's manned due to the pandemic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks!

Yep, I'll give the premium rate number a miss.

Don't know why can't they make the email known on the NowTV site.

Ok, off to craft an email I go...

RoyB
Legend

@Saint1976 

WARNING!!!

The alleged Premium Rate number that reaches NowTV is nothing to do with NowTV, and is a third-party scam.

If someone calls it, they will be charged for as long as the scammers can keep them on there - so the Premium Rate bit is accurate - but they will never reach NowTV.

Please do not perpetuate this scam by referencing the links, or by repeating the number.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Saint1976
Elite 3

@RoyB 

The number under an internet search of 'now tv contact number' (starting 0330) is not a scam. It is the registered number for head office in Isleworth. You can reverse search the number and find it listed on Sky's website.

RoyB
Legend

@Saint1976 

It is, and you certainly can, but much good will it do you for technical queries, unless you have NowTV as your ISP and the query relates to a Broadband issue.

But you mentioned a Premium Rate number, and there is equally certainly one of these to be found on the web, and it is equally certainly a scam.

Whereas 0330 is a non-geographic number, not a Premium Rate one; it is charged at the same standard rate that 01, 02, and all 03 numbers are charged at.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Received a response from CS a few days after contacting them through that email address, so thanks! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I put a complaint in, they replied, but were of no help whatsoever, and didn't even appear to read what I had written, poor service