cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Membership and billiing

I've been charged full price of 33.99 plus 5.00 for the boost after previously cancelling my membership this shouldn't have happened I don't understand why it has how do I get a refund for this I can't afford to pay this anymore. 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

When you press the cancel button you have several steps to go through when cancelling. Did you go through these steps or just stop after pressing the cancel button once?

Because if it you when through the whole process you should have received a notification email to confirm that the particular membership was cancelled. Also you HAVE to cancel ALL members individually as they are separate memberships. 

For any sort of refunds you have to speak with staff, nothing will be resolved on the forum. In fact staff seldom reply so you always have to go straight to source.

Live chat by clicking “chat online” within the green box. Don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or email support by using the picture below for the address.

7528CC6E-CC59-492C-A771-5DCF7FB03CE9.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also I would  be inclined if you haven't done it already to add a Payment Pin to your account.

This extra safety net stops any family members accidentally buying a new unwanted TV Memberships on playback devices you have signed into.