cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive accidentally signed up for 2 accounts

Hi, I've accidentally signed up twice to a Nowtv free trial.

The issue was when I originally set up an account via my Facebook. 

This gave me difficulty to sign in through my ps4 app as there wasnt a sign in via Facebook option.

I then went to signup via my email address which worked.

I thought it would be simple to close the account I signed up with via my Facebook but there is no customer support number.

Please help!

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have never tried the Facebook method of creating a NowTV account because i don't use Facebook.

When you created the two nowtv accounts did you use two different email addresses or just the one ?

if it's just the one email address with the same bank card details then i would have thought it's one single account that you have created.

Should you have created two accounts, then the account you want to suspend, cancel any active passes on it and also add a payment pin to this account.

Then once live chat is back up and running or back to some normality during the coronavirus crisis, pop over to live chat and explain to them what's happened and ask them to remove all trace of your second unwanted account.

If you can't remember either of the two emails accounts used, then see if this account finder tool can help.

https://help.nowtv.com/account-finder/ 

It may come back with more hit return results than you expected, but see if anything looks familiar on what you may have used.