cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robbo55
Advocate

I joined now on PAYGO deal

When I joined my deal was PAYGO on payment day if I had no funds available now would leave me alone till next month after only trying for payment twice. Now they try every 2 days till they get paid sometimes taking my food or gas money  Why the change

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Robbo55 

Unfortunately no one on the forum can answer your query. We are just consumers like you.

Try calling Now on the number in the link below, they may be able to help you.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Robbo55 

Unfortunately no one on the forum can answer your query. We are just consumers like you.

Try calling Now on the number in the link below, they may be able to help you.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Robbo55 

Can you point me to where the PAYGO deal is defined?

I can’t find a single mention of it on Now, except in your post.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Robbo55
Advocate

When I joined I was on a rolling monthly deal  if my billing date was 30th of every month then now would try to take my payment twice on that day  if they couldn't get the payment they would leave me alone and only after I had resumed my deal when I had the funds would they resume taking payments  now if I have no money in my bank on payment day they repeatedly try to take my payment sometimes 10/15 times in one day

Sadly if I have emergency funds played to me online for gas etch from family  now take it soon as it hits my bank account