cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShamPuj
Advocate

I had cancelled my non Membership, but I am still getting charged. I have cancelled it twice.

Hey Hi,

I had cancelled my now tv membership. I had the sport month membership, which I cancelled before Nov and it still continued. I cancelled it on Nov and it not getting cancelled

I am trying to reach out to customer service and unfortunately they only allow customer service for broadband. I have paid now two months even after cancelling.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ShamPuj 

Did you get any confirmation emails about the cancellation? If not then the cancellation process fully followed I hate to say. 

You're half right, customer service via phone is for broadband only. For TV it's all via live chat. 

To get live chat you need to be signed in and use the 'How to get in touch' drop down. 
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/cancel-or-renew-membership

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ShamPuj
Advocate

Thanks a lot. I didn't recieve email. I have a snapshot that I took and can't upload it anywhere or get someone looking into it. It is annoying that they don't provide customer service

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ShamPuj 

In my post I said, phone support for broadband, TV is live chat.

Let's get this straight, they DO provide customer service. Just no phone support for TV.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help