cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I find out when my contract is due to be run out/be renewed?

Just the subject title really. Can't find that info and the only option seems to be ring. Which I assume is in case you need to be convinced not to cancel

4 REPLIES 4
Joo
Mentor

I also would like to know this.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Joo 

See if going to My Account > Orders & Appointments if it still shows your live activation date and if it does add twelve months to the date.

i would also go into My Account > Message Centre for any clues if you are in a second or third term using the NowTV Broadband service.

Also you should normally get an email from NowTV towards the end of your contract with options on what to do next.

Should you be nearer to the date when your contract is up, check your email inbox, together with junk and deleted folders.

i received my email approx two to three weeks before my contract was up.

Last resort get in touch with NowTV via the various communication methods posted by Community Contributors on many threads here on the Community Forum.

Jim-B

@Anonymous User . I can confirm the only option is to ring. That creates problems for me because I have a hearing impairment. It is very poor customer service not to have this information readily available when you log into your account. Like one of the other contributors, I assume it is to make you ring up so that customer service can try and convince you to renew. I might get an email to tell me it is running out, but that will probably be so close to the renewal date that I do not have time to shop around. To me, that kind of poor attitude to customers is a reason not to renew, and I probably will not.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jim-B 

Not sure if it is possible to arrange via email if you fill this web form out?
https://help.nowtv.com/complaints

There is also this section which provides a few ways to get in touch.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/accessibility-support

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help